Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

OH SHIT (Also, funny video)

Hey guys, so sorry we haven't updated in so long. I personally got analized by exams and my brother is currently getting analized in turn. It's hard out her for a pimp, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do when a bitch gets out of line.

Anyways, to keep you coming back for more and cleverly disguised as a peace offering, here's a video that some of you may or may not have seen:




Here's the link:http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1942081

Cheers!

Touch

Edit: Added embeded video!

6 comments:

  1. welcome back! and is there a way to embed that video?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does one analize? Sounds like something my girlfriend won't let me do in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol where do you get this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys liked!

    Tortacular...it's a secret ;o

    Flippy, I'd explain it to you, but it would bring back horrible memories. :'(

    Insurance, there might be. I'll try!

    Comradejoker, good luck with the studying! I think I did alright on my first two midterms.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis!